- All license fees and sales taxes, invoices and receipts issued.
- Professional, licensed guide 2x1 or 1x1, depending on number of guests.
- Accommodations at our lodge for a 6 day package. Arrival on Sunday and
departure the following Saturday morning. Hunting is from Monday-Friday.
- Professional handling/packing of animals, meat and hides for return home.
- Meat can be cut/vacuum packaged by our butcher, arrangements can be made
to ship via Airlines or by Trucking Company. (Costs incurred by clients.)
- Home cooked meals and trail lunches prepared by our full time cook.
- Towels, linen, bedding provided at main lodge, sleeping bags available for use
at spike camp.
- We will meet you at Deer Lake, NL, and drive you to and from our lodge.
A deposit is required to confirm your booking, balance is payable within 60 days
of your booking. Deposits are non refundable in the event of cancellations. Hunt
may be transferred at the discretion of Newfoundland Adventures Ltd. Rates are
in US dollars and payable in certified check or bank/money order, made payable
to: Newfoundland Adventures Ltd.
Our lodge is a registered member of the NL Outfitters Association and licensed
yearly by the Dept of Tourism. We are an active member of the PA Bowhunters
club and the North America Hunting club having donated hunts for fund raisers in